Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Autumn/ Winter Idea Book

I currently have in my possession the new catalog that I will be unveiling at a party either the first or second Saturday in September. If you have a preference, please let me know. September's constant campaign is a card kit too! Last years was very popular and I expect this years to be as well. I am excited about the new Christmas papers in this catalog. They also unveiled some new stamp pad/ card stock colors. It may frustrate some of you but only 4 colors changed so never fear it isn't too major. Also please check out my website because there are some clearance stamp sets and accessories and you get free shipping on orders over $75. Happy shopping!
http://melissayoung.myctmh.com/WebSites/Templates/MyCTMH/Template1.aspx?PageID=39410&CatalogID=1409

No comments: