Thursday, November 8, 2007

Finally decided...

So I think I finally made a decision regarding cards for my stamp a stack... I will be doing these two new ones I am adding in a few plus the frosty one and the snowflake one with the 3 layers of paper. I was going to showcase the technique I used for the other snowflake one but I don think a stamp a stack where time is of the essence is the place for embossing and sponging. Maybe another day.
Each card uses a different stamp set and just two sets of paper. And maybe I will even rid myself of all the cranberry ribbon I bought. LOL 36 yards is a bit much.
Hopefully tomorrow I will finish up the other projects I have been working on. I think they are the cutest things ever and I know you will probably agree and beg me for the pattern. I will try to post those pics tomorrow. I have so much to do tomorrow my mind is going crazy just trying to think of it all. All of my craziness with a broken foot too :) Thank goodness for walking boots is all I can say. Now if only I could drive......
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stamps: Holiday Greetings
Paper: Creative Basics - Holiday, Bamboo, Cranberry, Ponderosa Pine
Ink: Cranberry, Ponderosa Pine
Accessories: edge anchor, Cranberry grosgrain ribbon, watercolor pencils, liquid glass


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stamps: Snowfriends
Paper: Deck The Halls, Cranberry, Dutch blue, White Daisy

Ink: Outdoor Denim
Accessories: markers, silver brads, cranberry grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

Old Optonline account said...

Very cute! Good luck with your stamp-a-stack!