Monday, November 5, 2007

oh christmas tree

Here is another card I might use for my stamp a stack. Good to have lots of options. Although I am thinking of changing all the the green to cranberry because I have more of it. Gosh I wish I could absolutely like more cards I make. Maybe I am just picky. Maybe I need some outside option.... Anyone Anyone? :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stamps: Christmas Greetings
Paper: Ponderosa Pine, Bamboo, Cranberry, Creative Basics-Holiday
Ink: Ponderosa Pine, Cranberry
Accessories: Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon, Watercolor pencils, Watercolor marker

1 comment:

Old Optonline account said...

You asked for opinions...you got it! LOL...(I'm very talented at having an opinion)...

I think this card would look just as good with cranberry paper. Maybe then just swap the green behind the tree with cranberry for some contrast.

I love the snowman card that was inspired by Kaleah's outfit. Let's see a picture of the outfit!

Personally I love the "Merry" one that wasn't your favorite. I love that color combination and it's nice and simple lines. It's one of my favorites.

I don't know if your November stamp of the month card with the one big snowman and the little ones underneath is an option, but that is also really cute.

Also, both of the snowflake cards are cute. I like the colorfulness of the second one.

I hope that helps a little! I'm never as thrilled with my own work as someone else's either.