Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A recommendation if I may...

Okay so I am not going to be able to the crop as I had wanted to. I forgot I am going to have family in town then and we have a baby birthday party to go to as well. Kaleah and all her little friends are growing up :(

Recently I bought the new Close to My Heart book not really expecting much. It had previously been packaged differently and I had seen part of it without being too impressed. It seemed very basic even lower then my own skills. LOL. I decided to buy it anyways as I like to show customers what the book offers even if it isn't what I would use. Much to my surprise, this book is my favorite! The pages are not overdone like I felt that some were in the previous books. I love the variety of layouts and ideas. As with all of the CTMH books, it tells you exactly how to cut the paper to fit your pages. I am in love! I might even show you some of the pages I have created soon if only I could finish the journaling on them. Yucky journaling. That has to be the worst part of scrapbooking. BTW in case you are interested the book is called Reflections.

No comments: