Wednesday, April 16, 2008

yeh yeh yeh

I know I keep saying I am coming back and then I don't. Well I thought I would make an appearance today and announce a tentative date to unveil the new catalog and offer some projects. May 3rd. I don't have times or details yet but I promise it will be a good one. I plan to have at least one scrapbook page and two or three cards. I am loving the new catalog. Very summery with some cute paper. Hopefully everyone will just be dying to have a party as I need to get back to selling. I am also thinking of creating a website to showcase extras I have to sell. I need to sell more and hoard less. :)

In my search for inspiration for projects for this upcoming event I came upon a good blog. I love this lady's work and she seems to be all CTMH which is impressive. Sooo here I am making a recommendation again. Check out her blog when you get a chance. http://createwithchristine.blogspot.com

Keep checking back in as I start creating and sharing upcoming projects...

1 comment:

my rebel took over said...

Definitely looking forward to seeing more of your creativity!