Wednesday, October 31, 2007

October stamp of the month & a treat bag

As promised, I received my marvy punch in the mail so I made the card featuring the October stamp of the month Magical Season. I wish I could say that I came up with this one on my own but I didn't. I cased it from someone on the CTMH BB. Very cute though isn't it. Don't you wish you bought it now??
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stamps: Magical Season October Stamp of the Month
Paper: Creative Basics-Holiday, Bamboo
Ink: Black, Cranberry
Accessories: Super Jumbo Scalloped Circle Punch, Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon, Corner Rounder, Sponge Dauber


Finally I bought the address labels and made the hersheys nuggets look pretty. This is a cute little treat bag I made to hold them. I was thinking it would look even more adorable if I could find some snowflake brads instead of the silver ones.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stamps: Snowfriends November Stamp of the Month
Paper: Crystal Blue, White Daisy

Ink: Outdoor Denim, Twilight (if u have crystal blue use that instead)
Accessories: Silver brads, clear flat bag


Hope everyone had a safe and happy halloween! This is how I spent mine :)

No comments: