Monday, October 29, 2007

Revealing some cards....

I am sharing some cards I did for my stamp a stack on November 10th. Well these are only the first two. Knowing me though I will probably change them up some between now and then. But here is an idea....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
For this one I used a special technique I am eager to show called color emerging. I borrowed the idea for this card from someone who used the stamp set Flurries and then the ink and cardstock colors Amethyst, Heavenly blue and Breeze. But I used:
Stamps: Let it snow
Paper: White daisy cardstock, Petal, Twilight
Ink: Twilight, Petal, Indian Corn Blue
Accessories: clear embossing powder


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stamps: Let it Snow
Paper: Dutch Blue, Cranberry, Clover Meadow, Deck the Halls

Ink: Clover Meadow, Dutch Blue
Accessories: White Daisy Sassy Strands

1 comment:

Old Optonline account said...

Very cute Melissa! You'll have to share that technique...