Monday, September 24, 2007

A few cards....

Here are two cards I made for different events I had at my house. This first one I made to introduce the new Close to my Heart Autumn Winter Idea Book. It features some new paper called Caprice. I did a cute layout with this paper as well but unfortunately I cant easily scan 12x12 pages.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Stamps: Sensational Seals
Paper: Caprice Level 2, Honey, Crystal Blue, Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate, Honey, Crystal Blue
Accessories: Texture tools, natural hemp



This card is one that I borrowed the idea for from a consultant because I thought it was oh so pretty. Also it used a stamp set I already had so that was even better. I am obsessed with chocolate and any color combination.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Stamps: Delight in Everything, Playful Flourishes
Paper: White Daisy, Twighlight, Chocolate
Ink: Twighlight, Chocolate
Accessories: Chocolate Collection Ribbon

1 comment:

Old Optonline account said...

I love this card! Brown with other colors are my favorite too (as you can tell over on my blog!)