Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lets Celebrate World Card Making Day....

October 6th is officially World Card Making Day. But because I have a prior commitment that day.... I have decided to announce a contest that will take place through the end of October. It will be a card making contest where your goal is come up with a card design using something CTMH. It could be paper, a stamp, an embellishment... whatever it may be and send it to me before the last day in October. You can have as many entries as you want. In the beginning of November I will have a party to announce the winner(s). (date is TBA) Prizes will depend on participation (aka the more people that get involved in this the better the prize). All entries will be displayed on my blog for all my readers to see. LOL. So have fun with this!

:) Melissa

No comments: