Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Halloween Fun

So tonight I had my first actual gathering that my neighbor hosted. I decided to create projects with a Halloween theme and this is what I came up with...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stamps: Holiday Jubilee, Happy Haunting
Paper: Enchanted Level 2, Autumn Terracotta, Sunflower, White Daisy
Ink: Autumn Terracotta, Garden Green
Accessories: Stipple Tool, Liquid Glass

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stamps: Happy Haunting
Paper: Autumn Terracotta, White Daisy, Garden Green
Ink: Autumn Terracotta, Black, Garden Green
Accessories: Pewter brads, stipple tool, Sponge, clear flat bags

1 comment:

Old Optonline account said...

Congrats on the new blog Melissa! I'm really excited to see what you come up with. I hope you do find a way to scan your 12x12 stuff too. I'd love to see it!

Some photo editing software has a stitch function to make panoramic photos. You can scan one side and the other of your 12x12 page, and then stitch them together! That's how I used to get around it. They're not perfect, but that way you could share your pages until I bring you over to the dark side of digital scrapbooking!