Saturday, September 29, 2007

my first sketch challenge

So I just took time out from working on my daughters scrapbook to participate in my first sketch challenge on SCS. I am very happy with the results and I even used some of the paper I bought today at the local scrapbook stores sale.

This was the sketch:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And this is what I came up with:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(btw there is no white around it I just didnt crop it well)

Stamps: SU Carved & candlelit
Paper: Chatterbox Sun Dots, Cloud 9 Design Lefty Behind Happy Halloween, SU Pumpkin Pie cardstock, CTMH black cardstock
Ink: SU pumpkin pie, SU mellow moss, CTMH black
Accessories: ribbon

1 comment:

Old Optonline account said...

Very cute Melissa! I should use those sketches more.